And, we’re back!
This time around, it’s all about sharing love, life, and happiness in DMCI Homes Communities through the lens.
Capture 4: ‘Capturing our Story’ now calls for your entries! Now, Capturing our Story features two new exciting categories for all you community shutterbugs out there. The category “Personal Touch” will feature snaps that would tell stories about your life’s personal moments, achievements, happiness and emotions, captured on-cam. “My DMCI Homes” would challenge you to capture the beauty of your communities through lens.
To register your entry, upload it on your Instagram account (make sure it’s on public mode) along with these hashtags: #capturingourstory (for Personal Touch category), #MyDMCIHomes (for My DMCI Homes category) and #DMCIHomes and tag our official IG account, @dmcihomesofficial. Wait for our Direct Message to confirm your entry. Only @dmcihomesofficial will confirm if your entry qualifies the contest.
A 15,000-peso Grand Prize (plus a trophy to brag about) goes out to the photo that has the most creative, appealing, and beautiful story that would capture our eyes and hearts.
Be sure you have read and understand these mechanics first, before you go:
- DMCI Homes’ Capture 4: Capturing the Story Photo Contest will run from June 2016 – August 2016
- It is open to all DMCI Homes Communities Homes Communities homeowners and residents who may join in either of the two (2) categories namely:
- Personal Touch: Sharing snaps above, love, family, self, achievement – or the most precious, personal moments in the lives of our residents.
- My DMCI Homes: Capturing the beauty of ones’ personal space; a share-worthy nook or a fascinatingly decorated home.
- To submit your entry, please follow the following steps:
- Follow @dmcihomesofficial Instagram account
- Post your entry and tag @dmcihomesofficial and follow the required hash tags:
- Personal Touch Category : #capturingourstory # DMCIHomes
- My DMCI Homes Category: #MyDMCIHomes #DMCIHomes
- To validate your entry, please wait for a DM (direct mesasge) from @dmcihomesofficial instagram account.
- Photo Entry Requirements:
- Each photo must be explained by a caption of 300 words or less
- Putting a watermark on the photo is not allowed.
- Filters and image enhancements may be done but not to the extent of distorting reality
- High resolution photo entry not less than 2MB must be available for submission to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Participating homeowners and residents may submit a maximum of three (3) photos per category each month.
- Criteria for Judging:
- Creativity – 40%
- Photographic Quality – 30%
- Feel Good Message – 20%
- Audience Appeal and Impact – 10%
- Contest Schedules:
SUBMISSION OFENTRIES POSTING OF MONTHLY FINALIST ANNOUNCEMENT OFMONTHLY WINNER Month 1 – June 1-30, 2016 July 8, 2016 July 15, 2016 Month 2 – July 1-31, 2016 August 5, 2016 August 12, 2016 Month 3 –August 1 – 31,2016 September 2 2016 September 9, 2016
- Top ten finalists will be selected from entries submitted from Months 1-3.
- Chosen finalists will be posted in DMCI Homes Official Facebook Page on September 19, 2016 to. Entries with the most number of Facebook ‘likes’ within 7 days posting, will be cited as Facebook Choice Award.
- Grand winners will be announced in DMCI Homes Official Page.
Winners will be awarded the following:
- Monthly Winner: Voucher worth P5,000 applicable to Association Dues (Special Assessment not included)
- Facebook Choice Award – Gift Certificate of 3D, 2N stay at Alta Vista De Boracay
- Grand Winner: P15,000 and plaque of recognition
- First Runner-up: 10,000 and plaque of recognition
- Second Runner –up: P5,000 and plaque of recognition
All winners will be featured in local broadsheets, DMCI Homes website, and social media accounts