Theme 1: A Day In My Life
Share your everyday adventures in your community through a fun and engaging video. Whether you’re a seasoned vlogger or new to video creation, we’re excited to get to know you better and see how our communities fit into your daily life.
- This contest is open to all DMCI Homes residents.
- DMCI Homes employees and their family members up to the second degree of consanguinity and affinity are not allowed to join the contest.
- DMCI Homes shall have the right to use and reuse, publish and republish the entries in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with print matter, or in composite form, and in any medium, for editorial, commercial, promotion, and/or trade purposes.
- Winners are subject for testimonial stories to be featured in DMCI Homes website and social media accounts.
Video Entry Requirements
- Type: Fun and entertaining lifestyle video with an engaging narrative.
- Total running time: 60-90 seconds
- Video orientation: Portrait (9:16 aspect ratio)
- Video format: MP4 or MOV
- Subject: At least one (1) resident as the main subject should appear in the video.
- Location: Filmed within the DMCI Homes community where the contestant resides.
- Restrictions: Avoid the use of foul language, inappropriate scenes or graphics, as videos containing these elements will be automatically disqualified from the contest.
Submission of Entries
- Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Name of participant
Building name (if applicable)
Caption of entry
Accessible video file link using Google Drive
|Submission of Entries||Announcement of Winners|
|November 1- 30, 2023||December 8, 2023|
Grand winner – P10,000
1st Runner up – P8,000
2nd Runner up – P5,000
People’s Choice Award – P3,000
5 Consolation prize – P1,000/winner
Criteria for Judging
Concept and Creativity 35%
- Uniqueness and originality of the concept.
- Overall visual impact and aesthetics.
Narrative and Storytelling 25%
- Clarity of the narrative or storyline.
- Use of captions, text overlays or voiceovers to convey the story.
Entertainment Factor 15%
- Entertainment value, humor, or emotional resonance.
- Overall enjoyment and fun factor.
Production Quality 15%
- Video and audio quality, ensuring clear visuals and sound.
- Use of transitions and effects.
Audience Appeal* 10%
- Number of reactions, comments, and shares.
* Please note that only the video entry selected and posted on DMCI Communities’ Facebook page will be eligible for vote counting based on the number of reactions, comments, and shares.
For inquiries, email us at email@example.com