Settled in the heart of Metro Manila and the busy streets of Makati, Ortigas, and Quezon City is the continuously evolving Pasig City. Filled with high-end malls, business districts, and various entertainment establishments, Pasig City has become the dream residence of many young and new families.
The 2020 census shows around 803,159 people live in Pasig City. While that may seem a lot, the folks are very welcoming and friendly, plus the quality of life continuously improves as the years pass by – making it a great place to live at every life stage.
If you’re looking for a new place, then you’re in luck as residential developments, especially DMCI condominiums, are popping up everywhere in Pasig City.
Why live in Pasig?
Pasig City has been making the news for quite some time because of its COVID-19 pandemic response and other local government initiatives to help the quality of life of its residents. But apart from those factors, here are some reasons why living in Pasig may be your best decision yet:
Pasig’s Green City agenda
Living up to its “Green City” title, Pasig City is known for its progressive environmental policies, including the ban on using styrofoam and plastic bags. Furthermore, its local government has provided designated bike lanes for its residents to minimize the use of vehicles and public transportation.
Easy access to transportation
Speaking of transportation, it’s amazing how Pasig City is strategically located in areas near public and private transportation. If you plan to live here, transportation won’t be a problem as you have many choices, from buses, trains, and even taxis and private vehicles. And since you’re living at the heart of Metro Manila, you have direct transportation access whether you’re going north or south. How awesome is that, right?
Perfect path for career growth
While the first thing you may think of when Pasig City is mentioned is the horrendous traffic, there’s more than what meets the eye. Pasig City is home to the Ortigas Business Center where you can find both local and international companies. Who knows? Maybe you’ll find your dream job in Pasig.
A healthy dose of leisure
Living in Pasig City doesn’t mean that all you do is wake up, go to work, go home and sleep. In fact, living in the city gives you access to many leisure and lifestyle destinations. Pasig City has a wide variety of malls for your retail therapy needs, and basic necessities, as well as food hubs, clubs, and restaurants where you can enjoy a scrumptious dinner with your family or friends after a long day at work.
Pasig City respects culture
If you have children and you want to expose them to the beautiful Filipino culture without having to travel long hours to the provinces, then Pasig City is the perfect place for your family. Pasigueños have high regard for Filipino culture as they have different festivals for it, like the Bayanihan Festival, Pakalog Festival every December, and the Bambino Festival in honor of the Sto. Niño every January.
Many residential complexes to choose from
Pasig City has many residential areas that are continuously evolving. If you’re looking for a condominium unit for yourself or your family, you have so many options to consider, including DMCI’s Satori Residences. Pasig City’s condominium complexes allow you to live within a short distance of your necessities like banks, grocery stores, hospitals, and even malls.
What to consider when living in a condo in Pasig
Now that you’ve decided to live in Pasig City, it’s time to look for that perfect condominium for your growing family. Of course, there are many things to consider before moving in. So, here are some factors to check if the condo you’re looking at is a good choice.
- Proper ventilation – After hustling and bustling in Pasig City, everyone would want a breath of fresh air to relax after a long day. Pasig condos like DMCI’s Allegra Garden Residences, offer the proper ventilation to its residents.
- Spacious living space – Whether you’re a family of 2, 3 or 4 or if you’re living alone, it’s important to have ample space in your home. If you need a condominium unit with two bedrooms or even three rooms for the children’s study room or your office, the condominiums in Pasig like Fairline Residences offer enough space for the entire family.
- Amenities for everyone’s entertainment – Whether you have kids at home or not, it’s important to have other spaces to move around to. Condos in Pasig like DMCI Satori Residences have their own children’s playground, multi-purpose court, and A LOT of swimming pools for the entire family. You don’t need to leave your condo complex to keep the kids entertained.
- Keep the family safe and sound – With the everyday hustle, the last thing you want to worry about is the safety of your home and your family. When choosing a condominium unit, make sure that 24/7 security is available. Many condos in Pasig offer this, including Prisma Residences.
- Overall convenience – Of course, in choosing a condominium, it’s important to consider family members’ situation, if the space is enough for everyone, whether it is near work or school, and if everyone would enjoy the amenities in the complex. Try checking out RFO condos like Brixton Place.
Each family member will have changing wants and needs as time passes by. Your partner may want to play the piano, while you want to stream online games. Whatever the needs are, choosing a condo that fits all your needs is easy with these takeaways.
- Spacious for the entire family. A growing family needs a lot of space to move around and well, so the condo you’re choosing must have enough space for everyone to get their daily tasks done.
- Accessible all around. While you have to go to work, the children have to attend school. Choosing a condo that’s in the middle ground of your destinations and necessities would be the best option for you.
- Comfortable for everyone. Finally, in choosing a home, everyone’s comfort must be considered. After all, you’ll be coming here every day after a long day of school or work, good or bad days. Feeling comfortable and at home is always the answer.
Have you finally found your home in Pasig City? If you haven’t yet, you can check out the properties of DMCI Homes, and contact DMCI Communities for other concerns or queries.