DMCI Homes’ annual photo contest, Capture, is back and bidding all DMCI Homes homeowners and residents to seize their precious moments while living in a resort-inspired community.
On its third run, Capture challenges all photography enthusiasts with 2 new categories.
In Best of Both Worlds, a participants’ eye for architecture and landscape design will be tested as the category seeks photos that best display “resort-style living amid the city living.”
The other category, #YOLO—a term inspired by the famous youth’s mantra “you only live once”—dares participants to capture photos that show how they “seize the day” or make the most out of their days living in a resort-inspired community.
The photos will be judged based on creativity, the photographic quality, feel-good message, and audience appeal and impact of the entry.
Capture, which will run from August 14 to November 15, 2015, will award monthly winners for each category with a voucher that will waive P5,000 worth of association dues.
The contest will culminate with a Grand Finals round where 10 (ten) entries will be chosen to vie for the P15,000 grand prize. A Facebook Choice Award also awaits the photo that obtains the highest number of Likes on the DMCI Homes official Facebook page
1. DMCI Homes’ Capture Photo Contest 3 will run from August 14 to November 15, 2015.
2. Capture 3 is open to all DMCI Homes Communities homeowners and/or residents who may join in the either or both of the two (2) categories, namely:
Best of Both Worlds
Participating homeowners and/or residents will submit landscape and architectural photo/s of DMCI Homes developments exhibiting resort-style living amid the city life.
Participating homeowners and/or residents will submit pictures showing how they “seize the day” or make the most out of their days living in a resort-inspired community.
3. Each photo entry must be explained by a caption of 300 words or less.
4. The use of filters on the photo/s is NOT allowed.
5. Putting a watermark on the photo/s is NOT allowed.
6. The photo/s must be in high resolution format with a minimum file size of 2MB.
7. Photo entries must be emailed to email@example.com with the subject heading CAPTURE, #YOLO or # BOB, (INSERT name, project, building, unit #, contact details).
8. Participating homeowners and/or residents may submit a maximum of 3 photos per category each month.
9. A monthly winner will be chosen for each category each month. An announcement of the winners will be made every fourth week of the month via DMCI Homes’ Official Facebook and Communities Website. Winners will receive a voucher worth P5,000 applicable to Association Dues (special assessment not included).
10. For the Grand Finals, ten (10) finalists will be chosen from all entries for each category (monthly winners or non-monthly winners). Qualified entries will be uploaded on DMCI Homes’ official Facebook page and the DMCI Homes Communities Gallery. Each photo must gather Likes on Facebook for next two (2) weeks. The number of Facebook Likes a photo obtains will put weight on its final score.
11. Photo entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
Creativity – 40%
Photographic Quality – 30%
Feel-Good Message – 20%
Audience Appeal and Impact (based on the number of Facebook Likes) – 10%
Total of 100%
12. The Facebook Choice Award will be given to the photo that obtains the highest number of Facebook Likes for each category.
13. The winners* will be awarded their respective cash prizes:
Grand Winner: 15,000 pesos and plaque of recognition
First Runner-up: 10,000 pesos and plaque of recognition
Second Runner-up: 5,000 pesos and plaque of recognition
Facebook Choice Award: 3-day, 2-night stay at the Alta Vista de Boracay with breakfast for two (exclusive of airfare).
14. Winners will be announced in DMCI Homes Official Website (dmcihomes.com), Facebook (facebook.com/dmcihomesofficial), Communities Website (communities.dmcihomes.com) and Property Management Office’s Bulletin Board.
15. DMCI Homes shall have the right to use and re-use, publish and re-publish the entries (photographs and captions/paragraphs), in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with print matter, or in composite form, and in any medium, for editorial, commercial, promotion, and/or trade purposes.