Are you looking for a real estate investment in the Philippines? Are you considering investing in the ever-bustling Metro Manila? You need not look any further because DMCI Homes has a new resort-style project in the south of Manila, perfect for investors like yourself.
Sonora Garden Residences is strategically located at Alabang-Zapote Road, Talon Tres in the beautiful city of Las Pinas. It features lifestyle amenities, open spaces, 24/7 security, and the convenience of living near major transport networks.
Real estate investing, similar to other ventures, should involve intensive research on the viability of the venture, the risks, the alternatives, and other relevant factors that may affect the investment.
So why should you consider investing in a city in the south of the capital?
1. Away from the hustle and bustle of the City
The fast-paced city life can be stressful. However, in the South of Metro Manila, amid the emergence of techno hubs and busy business districts, there are open spaces and pockets of nature where city dwellers can find relaxation, allowing you to stroll, jog, and do healthy exercises in parks around the district.
2. Your travel gateway, locally and abroad
The South is your link to CALABARZON provinces and the rest of the Philippines. A condo in Las Piñas for example allows you to just drive further south to Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, and Quezon for business. From the South, you can also travel further down to the Visayas and Mindanao provinces via the Batangas Port.
If you are usually traveling by air, it is easier to get to the Ninoy International Airport, which is in the South, for your local and international trips.
3. Premier hospitals within your reach
The South of Manila is where you can find some of the top healthcare facilities in the country. You can rest assured that when you live in a condo for rent in Las Piñas, you’re near the best healthcare facilities. The top hospitals within reach are St. Luke’s Medical Center at Bonifacio Global City, Asian Hospital and Medical Center in Muntinlupa, and Paranaque Doctors Hospital and University of Perpetual Help Hospital in Las Pinas.
4. Surrounding prestigious schools and universities
With the South being home to prestigious schools and universities, you may market your DMCI Homes condo unit sale to young families or lease to college students.
Some of the top universities and colleges in the area are: University of Perpetual Help, Centro Escolar University Las Piñas, San Beda College Alabang, Far Eastern University (FEU) Alabang, and De La Salle Santiago Zobel, and Mapua Institute of Technology.
For young families with grade-schoolers and high school students, the options include
University of Perpetual Help (Las Pinas), Elizabeth Seton School (Las Pinas), Southville International School (Las Pinas), San Beda College (Alabang), Manresa School (Paranaque), and De La Salle Zobel School (Muntinlupa).
5. The awesome gastronomy of the South
The South is a haven for foodies! Getting a condo in Parañaque allows you to access a long list of restaurants, diners, hotels, buffets and even food carts that cut across all types of palates, giving everyone in the family a meal to fall in love with.
6. The south offers the best condo communities
Owning a condo home in the South of Manila is one of the best real estate investments in the Philippines. It can be a source of passive income through rents or sale for a higher value.
The DMCI Homes, a premier real estate developer, offers the newest resort-style in Las Pinas, the Sonora Garden Residences. Here are reasons why you must consider this community for your passive income:
- Sonora Garden Residences offers a wide range of housing optionsApart from offering the biggest unit cuts in the area, the Sonora Garden Residences also offer a very competitive price per square meter that would equal the best value for your money, relative to size.Sonora Garden Residences is the most cost-effective option (especially for bargain hunters) compared to other competitors on a per price per square meter basis, bundled with bigger unit offerings that are sure to get your money’s worth.
- Resort Living in a Lifestyle Mall
Sonora Garden Residences is strategically located in Las Pinas City, surrounded by major roads, business districts, and commercial hubs.
This condo community stands inside Robinsons Place Las Pinas mall complex, letting its residents feel the combined comfort and elegance of city living. Residents live literally just a few steps away from stores for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Robinsons Place Las Pinas is a community mall that may not be big but gets the job done, so to speak. Unlike in massive malls that get crowded, Sonora Garden residents can do their shopping more comfortably in Robinsons Place.
- Invest in a promising area where growth aboundsOne way to invest in real estate in the Philippines is to assess the location of the property and do some research if there are possible development projects surrounding the property. These factors have a positive effect on the market value of the property as these can increase property values considerably.Sonora Garden Residences is not only adjacent to a community mall, it is also within the area of infrastructure development and prime growth. Several major government projects are being completed in the area including the Cavite Expressway (CAVITEX), Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAX), an extension of C5 link, LRT extension to Las Pinas, and the skyway extension that connects SLEX to NLEX.Because of these developments, the South will soon be more accessible, possibly encouraging more people to migrate down under.
- Sonora Garden Residences is very attractive to renters and buyers
As a smart investor, you must consider what the property developer has to offer before signing the contract of sale. The factors that you must consider when investing in real estate are the size of the units and the amenities that will be provided by the land developer. These factors are important if you are planning to lease out your condo unit.
If you invest in Sonora Garden Residences, rest assured that you will get bigger unit cuts than most of our competitors. Your tenants/buyers will also appreciate the eco-friendly architecture, the lifestyle amenities, and the 24/7 security. The adjacent community mall is also a plus factor!
With that said, due to the historic behavior in the economy, (especially in real estate) land values will surely grow in the future mainly in the south part of Metro Manila and its Fringes. Because of this projected growth, it truly is the right time to invest now when the prices aren’t quite high.
It is the perfect time to explore the many benefits of investing in a condo and in the South of Manila. Know more about real estate investing and Sonora Garden Residences today!