Think you’ve got what it takes to capture a moment in your community? Join this year’s Capture photo contest! Now on its 7th year with the general theme: Living Beyond the Ordinary, we’re calling all DMCI Homes homeowners and residents to join our much awaited photo contest of the year. Read the complete mechanics below!
- DMCI Homes’ Capture is open to all DMCI Homes homeowners and residents.
- The contest will run from August to November 2019.
- DMCI Homes employees and their family members are not allowed to join the photo contest.
- DMCI Homes shall have the right to use and reuse, publish and republish the entries in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with print matter, or in composite form, and in any medium, for editorial, commercial, promotion, and/or trade purposes.
- Winners are also subject for testimonial stories to be featured in local broadsheets, DMCI Homes website, and social media accounts.
- For submission of entries, please follow the following steps:
- Post the entry on Facebook and/or Instagram and tag @dmcihomesofficial.
- Follow the required hashtag provided by the theme for each month.
- Make sure that the account’s privacy setting is set to ‘public’.
- For validation of entries, kindly email a high resolution photo not less than 4MB to email@example.com. Photo should be attached, not embed on the email.
*Failure to send an email would make the entry invalid.
- The email should include the following information:
- Name of Participant
- Facebook and/or Instagram account name
- Property Name
- Building Name (if applicable)
- Unit Number
- Caption of entry with the required hashtag (similar to Instagram caption)
PHOTO ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- 300 words or less *subject for correction
- Minor digital modifications are allowed such as filters and image enhancements but not to the extent of distorting reality; no watermarks, border or frames, and adding or subtracting elements not within the original photograph.
Number of Entries
- Maximum of 3 photos to be submitted per theme.
- Photo must be taken inside a DMCI Homes community.
- Photo entries in this category must use people as subjects.
- All photo entries should use the official hashtag per theme. Failure to comply will automatically disqualify the entries.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING:
One winning entry will be chosen for each category based on the following criteria:
Creativity ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 35%
Photographic Quality •••••••••••••••• 35%
Feel Good Message •••••••••••••••••• 20%
Facebook Likes •••••••••••••••••••••• 10%
Total ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 100%
CONTEST SCHEDULE FOR MONTHLY WINNERS:
|ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE THEME||SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES||VOTING PERIOD|
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER
August 2, 2019
|August 5 – 23, 2019||August 26 – 30, 2019||September 2, 2019|
|September 6, 2019|
September 9-27, 2019
September 30 – October 4, 2019
October 7, 2019
October 11, 2019
October 14 – November 1, 2019
|November 4 – 8, 2019||November 11, 2019|
- The top ten finalists per month will be selected from all the entries submitted.
- The chosen monthly finalists will be posted on the DMCI Homes Official Facebook page.
- Facebook ‘likes’ are actual “like” reactions on Facebook. Other reaction choices would render the vote invalid.
COMPUTATION OF LIKES:
- 10% of the score of an entry will come from the ‘likes’ on the post from the DMCI Homes Official Facebook page.
- A point system will be applied to compute the ‘likes’.
- Facebook ‘likes’ will be computed as follows:
(number of likes)
- The top 10 finalists will be selected from all the entries submitted from months 1 to 3.
- The chosen finalists will be posted on the DMCI Homes Official Facebook page for the voting of likes on November 22, 2019.
- The entries with the most number of Facebook likes per category, within 10 days posting, will be cited as the winner of the People’s Choice Award.
- The grand winners will be announced during the Awarding Ceremony on December 2019 and will be posted on DMCI Homes Communities website and DMCI Homes Official Facebook page.
- Voucher worth PHP 5,000 applicable to Association Dues (special assessments not included).
Grand Finalist Awarding (December Year-end Party)
People’s Choice Award
- Gift certificate of 3D2N stay at Outlook Ridge Residences in Baguio City (accommodation only).
Grand Winner •••••••••••••••••• PHP 15,000
First Runner-up ••••••••••••••••• PHP 10,000
Second Runner-up ••••••••••••••• PHP 5,000
Now that we’ve covered everything, it’s time for you to get creative and capture candid moments, beautiful spaces in your community, and anything and everything (that would fit the theme!). For queries or more information, you may visit your Property Management Office (PMO) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need the poster with the complete mechanics, just download it here. We wish everyone the best of luck. Get snappin’!