Summer is just around the corner and what better way to spend it than by engaging in sporting activities!
Spouses Florence and Henry Subido have already conducted several basketball workshops for the youth in their community, Arista Place. Now, in partnership with DMCI Homes, they are bringing the workshop to two more communities; Asteria Residences and Siena Park Residences.
The workshop is open to children from ages 6-12. It aims to foster discipline, camaraderie, competitiveness, sportsmanship, as well as a healthy lifestyle among its attendees.
For only P3,000, the attendees will enjoy a 10-day workshop focusing on ball handling and shooting. The fee is also inclusive of one t-shirt and one basketball.
Each community has a different schedule. Please check below for the respective schedule for your community.
- Arista Place – Mondays and Wednesdays, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- April 22, 24, and 29
- May 1, 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, and 22
- Asteria Residences – Fridays and Saturdays, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
- April 26 and 27
- May 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, and 25
- Siena Park Residences – Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
- April 23, 25, and 30
- May 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, and 23
For more information about the event, you may contact your respective Property Management Officers. We hope to see you and your children in the courts!